At Clayton Equipment we have developed a range of locomotives that are uniquely adapted for the construction and tunnelling market, where quick capital payback and minimal downtime are critical to the success of your project.
Innovative solutions enable our locomotives to be deployed on a number of different projects across multiple construction sites during their lifetime. The machines, designed and manufactured at our head office in Burton Upon Trent, can be adapted to suit different operating environments and are not solely restricted to engineering parameters defined at their initial commission.
Uniquely adapted for the construction market
These adaptations include:
- Fast gauge adjustment without any specialised tools or facilities
- Quick increase in haulage capacity
- Simplified operator controls for reduced training costs
- High reliability system controls
- Use of off the shelf components to minimise spare part costs and improve availability