Equipment Design & Manufacture
Clayton Equipment design and manufacture a wide range of products for the maintenance of rail infrastructure, suitable for use throughout the mining, construction and mainline markets. Our range of high quality, innovative equipment, enables us to provide solutions that are not only flexible and cost effective, but also help to improve safety.
A proven track record of performance, reliability and safety
The modular nature of many of our rail plant machines facilitates interoperability between equipment and the interchangeability of components. This helps our clients reduce their total capital expenditure and spare part inventory, while increasing product availability and operator familiarisation.
Our range of equipment includes:
- Rail movement and handling equipment
- Hand and power operated track trolleys
- Rail stressing equipment
- Rail Mounted Mobile Machines (RMMMs) and ancillaries
- Road Rail Vehicles (RRVs) from 1 to 26 tonnes GVW and trailers
- Electric Road Rail Vehicles (ERRVs) for use in low noise/emission environments such as tunnels
With an experienced team that have delivered over 200 specialised road rail vehicles and machines, in addition to thousands of rail plant products, Clayton Equipment has proven track record of performance, reliability and safety.