The worldwide reach of Clayton Equipment Ltd continues with one of four hybrid battery trolley CBT30 tonne emission free, mining locomotives in build for our customer in Russia.
Clayton Equipment provides solutions for our customers with major benefits;
- Hybrid locomotives available powered overhead wire and traction battery
- Zero emissions – maximum CO2 reduction with the lowest operational and maintenance costs
- Remote control option to enable operation from trackside
- Full automation available
- Tandem working option – two locomotives operated by one driver from a single cabin
Clayton is at the forefront of providing the most comprehensive range of trolley locomotives available on the market ranging from 4 to 135 tonnes.